Thursday, August 9, 2007

Relentlessly Dominant

I have been writing about my experiences as a femdom for a long time and was curious to see if anyone would read what I have to say. I would like to remain somewhat anonomous but for those of you who know me and will appear in my stories I hope you are proud that I remember your insignificant self, if only to once again take pleasure in your humiliation. I will be reposting some things I have written in the past and also letters that submissives have sent to me (without emails of course). If you are at all weak, which I'm sure you are, some of these stories will scare you, disgust you, and maybe turn you on. I give you my word as a good dom that everything I write is true. I will use no names, no places, or anything else that might identify anyone, I simply retell my stories.

Enjoy.

No comments: